Special invitation to attend the
Government of Karnataka awareness workshop on the implementation
of Karnataka Semiconductor Policy January 28, 2011 at The Ball
Room @ Hotel Lalit Bangalore from 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm
As you may know the Government of Karnataka had announced the
State Hardware Policy in February 2010 at the IESA Vision Summit
2010. To take it forward and to explain its modalities, a half day
workshop is planned at Bangalore by the Department of IT & BT and
KBITS, Government of Karnataka on January 28 2011 from 1.00 pm to
Request you to nominate participants from your organization to
participate and to learn details that could assist your expansion
plans as well as current operations. The workshop has no
participation fee. Semiconductor Policy hand book will be shared
with all the participants.
Topics that will be addressed during the workshop are;
- Brief about industrial scenario in Karnataka & Karnataka
facilitation act procedures
- Brief about the activities of STPI & SEZ schemes
- Facilities at Characterization lab
- Initiatives of semiconductor policy
- Fiscal incentives offered as per Karnataka Industrial Policy
2009-14, along with details of procedures for claiming the
- Procedures on filing & obtaining patent
- Scope & Incentives to Solar Farms
- Procedures to avail the Financial Assistance
- Details of Karnataka Semiconductor Fund
The target audiences for this workshop are companies and persons
who are principally responsible for compliance with policies and
procedures in semiconductor and electronic sectors.
Please confirm your participation/nominations through the attached
Registration Form at the earliest.
Looking forward to your participation/nominations.