The 2nd edition of the Embedded Safety & Security Summit, ESSS 2016 on 8 – 9 June 2016 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru has listed acknowledged and respected world-class speakers from different industry verticals of the embedded community.
With the ESSS 2016 theme being – ‘Inspiring Safe & Secure Designs’ – an in depth look at the increasing criticality of embedded systems – the speakers list offers a diverse range of topics for delegates to learn, discuss and debate.
Key speakers include:
There is also an extensive list of speakers from international industry representing major industry players such as XILINX-USA, Ansys-France, Green Hills Software-France, LDRA – USA and LDRA – UK.
- Steve Morton, FAA Level A DER, USA
- P.R Krishnamurthy, Director- Operating Plants Safety Division, AERB - Mumbai
- Camille Vuillaume, Senior Manager, ETAS, Japan
- Commodore SS Vombatkere, NM, Director-Naval Technical Group, Indian Navy
- Gigi Joseph, Chief - Information Security Officer, BARC, Mumbai
- Sean Whitty, Senior Consultant, Symtavision, Germany
Other prominent speakers at the conference are from the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Honeywell, IEEE, Thales, ARAI - Pune, B&R Industrial Automation, Narnix Technolabs, Tata Motors, T&VS, IGCAR – Kalpakkam, Harman International, BE Analytic Solutions and Wipro.
Over the two days (8 – 9 June 2016), a range of technical sessions will be delivered by experts of the embedded industry under six different industry tracks – Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Medical, Embedded Systems Security, Rail and Energy.
To keep up-to-date with the announcements and news for ESSS 2016 please visit: www.embedded-safety-security.com or follow @ESSSUMMIT on Twitter.
Team - ESSS 2016!