Who We Are?
India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) is the premier trade body committed to the development of a vibrant Indian Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) ecosystem and evangelizing the dream of establishing “Brand India” that is recognized worldwide as a go-to destination for electronic products. Our vision is to bring the Indian industry, government and academia on a common platform and jointly work towards developing and promoting Made-in-India products for the global markets. IESA is a catalyst; a partner who works with all stakeholders of the ESDM industry. A trade body, we share with our members – domestic and multinational companies – a common goal of improving their global positioning and recognition and, in the process, creating more avenues for business expansion on a global scale. As a knowledge partner, IESA shares a common vision with the Indian Government of building Brand India and putting the Indian ESDM industry on the global radar.
As a partner in sustainable growth, we work closely with the industry and the academia to nurture talent, encourage entrepreneurship and mentor future leaders to take the industry forward in the years to come.
The primary objective of IESA is to act as a catalyst for the growth of the ESDM industry in India.
- Create global awareness for the Indian semiconductor and electronic systems industry outside of the generic ‘IT’ umbrella.
- Create a win-win interaction among semiconductor and electronics product and services companies, government, academia, venture capitalists and industry bodies.
- Create an enabling ecosystem that catalyzes industry growth and leadership.
- Enhance operational efficiency.
- Foster active collaboration between industry and universities to further expand the available world-class semiconductor talent pool.
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Drive technology vision for the semiconductor and electronic systems industry.
- Promote trade and industry.